Monday, July 7, 2008

Documentation

One rider's photo gallery of the West Point ride.

Hmmm, I am in two of the ones in the opening waiting-to-get started sequence, I do not know why I caught the photographer's attention in this one but I am thinking in this one that I am making the gestural statement of impending utter panic! (Thanks to Paula for the pictures.)

It gives a good sense of the weekend's riding. I am not in the top-of-Storm-King ones but that is indeed exactly the one I rode up and then down in utter terror. The July 4 parade that was happening in town as we came in was fairly spectacular! And you can see the full glories of the boat ride that I did not go on...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great in those sunglasses!
(Hmm. Perhaps not what I'm meant to comment on.)

Leah said...

You don't look at all panicked. In fact, you appear to have a facade of utter confidence!

ShirleyPerly said...

If I didn't know better, I'd guess you were saying something like "this ain't nothin' compared to what I'm used to" Nice photos!